SM64 - The Alternate Route SM64 - The Alternate Route

Found this on OC Remixes first...

...but I already know how awesome this song is.
You. Are. AMAZING.

Keep it up. :)

When Im With You - F-777 When Im With You - F-777

Oh man.

I felt like it was good already, but once it started building at 30 seconds in, I was just blown away. The emotion in this piece is so real, so beautiful.

Definitely earned 10/10.

Chicken Wing Chicken Wing

You said you were done with this account.

You liar.

{KgZ} Distant {KgZ} Distant

Sounds great. Considering stepping for FFR.

Great DDR style, very fast and pumping. I like the soft transition in the middle, and how it very smoothly transitions back into having the same kind of speed it had before. 5/5, 10/10 and downloaded.

[KgZ] Field of Snow (2007) [KgZ] Field of Snow (2007)

Beautiful song. Great melody shift.

I love how you very smoothly transition from one melody-theme to the next. Makes for a very beautiful whole. 5/5, 10/10 downloaded.

Come Clean [LK Remix] Come Clean [LK Remix]

Sounds beautiful.

Only thing I didn't like was the synth right as the main chorus came in [Let the rain fall down...] That saw synth, I think could be turned into a bass... Maybe even just lower it an octave or two to act as a countermelody to the high pitches of her voice?
Still great. 5/5, 10/10 downloaded.

LK412 responds:

Uhh, i should be understanding you, but for some reason i dont get what you mean.

Thanks for the review :D

[KgZ] Encounter! (Song) [KgZ] Encounter! (Song)

Beautiful.

Great integration of strings and drums. Sounds like it could definitely battle music in PSO. Keep up the good work.
5/5, 10/10, downloaded, etc.

Lion King - F-777 ReMiX Lion King - F-777 ReMiX

Wow! Perfect notes.

I can't believe it. Very nice remix of this song. The entrance at 1:00 sounded a little sharp, but it improved a bit... Still sounds a bit static-y at that point, though.

Fading Secrets - F-777 Fading Secrets - F-777

Nice, but watch the clipping >.<

The strings clipped a ton.. Maybe get a synthesizer for it? Like the DsK string synths? The rest of it is very beautiful.
8/10 4/5

[LK] Euphoria [LK] Euphoria

Definitely an AWESOME song.

Very good use of synthesizers and extremely good mastering. I think that the section with the percussion only could've been more... interesting? A bit more going on might have peaked my interest more there. I definitely liked the low/crunchy bass-synth a lot. I also LOVED the intro cutoff filter tweaking at about 3 seconds in... That was beautiful. I'm definitely going to try to use this song as inspiration for more of my music.

10/10, 5/5, downloaded <3

LK412 responds:

Thanks a lot for the awesome review and the kind words!